4TB, 2TB, 1TB, 512GB
N960-M80 PCIe M.2 SSD customized industrial firmware is designed for industrial field needs such as variable and harsh environment temperature changes.
Compared with other SSD firmware, temperature algorithm mechanism of N960-M80 customized industrial firmware can effectively keep operating performance stably and defer 4.5% slowdowns time.
High capacity meets the needs of 5G and edge computing (Edge AI), smart city traffic monitoring, and Artificial Intelligence Internet of Things (AIoT).
Build-in DRAM on SSD disk provides temporary data cache function and accelerating its performance.
1. Ensures data transfer accuracy and extends product life.
2. Primarily serves to increase the efficiency of garbage collection in the industrial-grade SSD to keep peak performance and ensure highly efficient writing.
3. NAND flash management allows data evenly write in all blocks. Wear leveling technology extends the life span of the SSD and increase its reliability.
S.M.A.R.T. is a smart tool software developed exclusively by TEAMGROUP that allows users to monitor the product's operation and optimize performance accordingly. Its main function is to check disk info, system information, and read/write speeds. With S.M.A.R.T., users can check the industrial-grade SSD's operational status anytime they want.
1. AES hardware encryption offers superior data protection and performance, allowing the SSD to protect sensitive information and guarantee data security.
2. Primarily serves to reinforce data protection on industrial-grade SSD so that data can be quickly encrypted/decrypted without host involvement. AES hardware encryption can also effectively reduce the risk of data breaches while guaranteeing system performance.
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 x4|
|Flash Type||3D TLC|
|Capacity||512GB / 1TB / 2TB / 4TB|
|Sequential R/W||R/W: 3,500 / 3,000MB/s (Max.)|
|Max. Power consumption||3.3V x 1210mA (operation)|
|Dimension||80.0(L) x 22.0(W) x 3.8(H) mm|
|MTBF||> 3 million hours|
|Storage Temperature||-55°C (-67°F) ~ +95°C (203°F)|
|Operation Temperature||0°C (32°F) ~ +70°C (158°F)|
|External DRAM Buffer||√|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|